Dual Boot, Scoot and Boogie, Episode 8
Coming up in this episode we cover
- We try on 2 boots
- We’ll discuss distributions from afar
- and we have an app focus that will help you find your way.
Welcome to the Linux User Space
Dual (multi) Booting
- Why? Who? How?
- Should you? Maybe WSL2? How about a VM? Risk vs. Reward
- Joe raves about rEFInd (see app focus)
- Windows first – Linux next
- Not a beginner thing
- What works for you? It is not the same for everyone.
Support us at Patreon
Join us on Telegram
Follow us on twitter
Check out Linux User Space on the web
This episode’s app: rEFInd
- Do we have concerns about distributions (desktop environments) from certain places?
- e.g. UKUI, Deepin, etc.
- Do some research for yourself from trusted sources.
Next episode we discuss October’s distro of the month Deepin
Join us in two weeks when we return to the Linux User Space