Linux Spotlight EP52 - Robbie Ferguson of Category5.TV

Originally published at: https://bigdaddylinux.com/video/linux-spotlight-ep52-robbie-ferguson-of-category5-tv/

In today’s episode of Linux Spotlight, I get to sit down with Robbie Ferguson of Category5.TV for a great conversation. Robbie is the founder of Category5.TV and has been involved in Linux for many years. We talk about his Linux journey, his love for raspberry pi’s and of course we talk about Category5. Enjoy! Twitter…

2 Likes

What a great interview. I hadn’t heard of Category5.tv before this and now, you can bet I will be watching. What a great story and also neat to see how he has grown. I also very much approve of his studio naming. A, B, C, D now E. I wonder if it has anything to do with his like for Star Trek. He did end with the hand salute for “Live Long and Prosper”. Unless, it was from the TV show, Mork and Mindy and he was saying Nanu Nanu. Either way, very cool. Great interview and I look forward to more!

1 Like

Thanks Nate, I should have asked him but I didn’t think of it. #MissedOpportunities