Command Centers

Not sure if there is an interest in what other peoples Nerd Centers look like or not, but I am interested. So if you feel like sharing a picture of your setups please do so.

Below is my setup:

4 Likes

You need another poster and then it would be perfect. You gotta fill that blank spot on the wall. Are they all laptops or do you have any towers?

Edit: Never mind, I found the towers.

1 Like

4 laptops and 3 desktops. 2 Desktops are in front of the wall that you say need posters and the other is on the floor below those. White tower is Linux Mint on 4 Monitors, Black Desktop is Win10 on 2 Monitors, and a Classic Mac Pro on 2 monitors. The laptop on the right is my work machine on those 2 monitors and is Win10 as well.

1 Like

WereNotWorthy

2 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic!

Now I will walk away in shame and not post mine because it will never compare. :cry:

2 Likes

I think he probably meant that blank bit of wall next to the window - it is crying out for a poster or picture, it looks lost, neglected, unloved…

1 Like

I’ve got 2 Thinkpad T520’s and an Acer Aspire 5750. Add up their ages together and they would be old enough to vote. I wish I could do tiny fonts for this.

I wish I had as many sets of hands as you do to type on that setup. I imagine you can and should give yourself several simultaneous pats on the back for all need Cres you’ve accrued since sharing that picture :joy:

Update on the NerdCave Setup. Some changes were made.

3 Likes

Did you use underage cat labor to set this up?

1 Like